- Mohatashem Reyaz. Interaction Strategies of Robot Manipulators for On-Orbit Servicing applications (Supervisor), 2021-current
- Andrej Orsula. Reinforcement Learning for Space Manipulation Tasks (Co-supervisor, member of the CET committee), 2021-current
- Maxime Hubert. Design of a Capturing, Absorbing, and SEcuring system for active space Debris removal (Co-supervisor, member of the CET committee), 2021-current
- Xiao Li. Design and implementation of software in the loop architecture for active space debris removal high-fidelity scenarios, (Co-supervisor, member of the CET committee), 2021-current
- Kuldeep Barad. Towards Generalizable Vision-Based Autonomy for On-Orbit Manipulation (Co-supervisor, member of the CET committee), 2020-current
- Jose Delgado. Processing of Lunar remote sensing data for purposes of landing site selection and surface exploration mission planning (Member of the CET committee), 2020-2023
- Lina Amaya. Comparative Study of Image-Based Visual Servoing Techniques for Autonomous Robotic Manipulation in Space Assembly Tasks. (Supervisor), Interdisciplinary Space Master ISM Sept 2023
- Nicolás Barrera. Visual Inspection Using Deep Learning Techniques for Industrial Manufacturing Processes with Class Imbalance and Limited Labeled Data. (Supervisor). July 2020. Best thesis award
- Diego Hernandez. An Intelligent System for Counting People on Transmilenio. (Supervisor). July 2020
- Esteban Fonseca. Design and Implementation of a Hardware for Visual Servoing in an Industrial Manipulator. (Co-supervisor). July 2020
- Wilson Hernandez. An Intelligent Robotic System for Classifying Plastic Bottles. (Supervisor) July 2020. Best thesis award.
- Wendy Fong. Image processing for quality analysis of thick blood smears employed in malaria diagnosis (Supervisor) July 2020. Nominated for best thesis award.
- Juan Pablo Rojas. Image Mosaic for Monitoring Rice Crops. September 2018 (Co-supervisor)
- Lina Amaya and Nicolás Duque. Safety System for Industrial Robots based on Computer Vision and Deep Learning Techniques. (Supervisor). Best thesis award.
- David Rodriguez and Steven Forero. Automatic cup extraction system for plastic bottles. (Co-supervisor) Nov. 2019
- Angie Medina, Juan Mora, and Esteban Ramirez. Human Recognition Algorithm for Industrial Collaborative Robots in Automated Waste Separations Tasks. (Supervisor) July 2018
- Nicolás Barrera and Didier Galvis. Designing a Framework to Give Perception Capabilities to an Industrial Robot for Waste Separation Tasks. (Supervisor) January 2018. Best thesis award.